Thursday, August 04, 2005

Whole Foods brings 'Foreigners'

When Supermarkets were new people would drive in for miles to shop in them. Same goes for Malls. Retail facilties like these are now dotted throughout most areas. However, that is not the case with the store named Whole Foods.

People still are driving long distances to shop in it. On my first trip to our new Whole Foods in Towne Center I walked through the store for over an hour and never ran into a soul I knew. I figured they bused people in. It will definitely pull people into this part of the city of Baton Rouge which is a good thing.

1 Comments:

Blogger i2c said...

I shopped at a Whole Foods Store years ago in New Orleans when I lived there. Sure am glad they came to Baton Rouge ! I live in Denham now but do most of my shopping in Baton Rouge.

sheila

Thursday, December 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home